Construction Management Stage
- Providing competent personnel for full-time on site supervision and coordination of all construction works designed and
tendered under the respective stage.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with the required design and specifications and within time schedule.
- Coordinating all works with various contractors/suppliers by having site and coordination meetings on a regular basis.
- Check and certify progress claims and material on-site claims by various contractors on a monthly basis.
- Regularly update project budget based on variation of works (addition) or omission that arise during the course of the contract.
- Regularly update the master program and monitor completion of works for each stage of the construction activities.
- Advise the client on contractual issues such as extension of time, Liquidated and Ascertained Damages(LAD), and etc,
for various packages of works.
- Coordinate the availability of services such as water, electricity, and etc, for the commissioning and test run of the equipment at
the appropriate time as scheduled.
- Implement the client's and legal requirements for safety and health at site.